1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gps problem

Discussion in 'Galaxy S4 Development' started by EL Lacost, Oct 6, 2013.

1. EL Lacost

EL Lacost New Member

I have hyperdrive rom and for some reason it wont let my gps work it doesnt give it permision to access my location any ideas how to fix

Rise Phoenix Rise
  2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

It's hard to tell. Since you have a customized ROM it could be the ROM itself or it could be the recovery your using. I'm not all that familiar with Hyperdrive ROM but I'd go to the developer's website or where you found the download link for the ROM and see if others are having similar problems with GPS, there may be a fix. I don't know what custom recovery you're using but that too could be the problem. I've read that some recoveries will flash a ROM or Kernel just fine while a different recovery will not flash with with same success. I found that out myself the hard way. If you can't find a solution to your GPS problem through researching threads pertaining to your ROM then you might try a different recovery.
Search tags for this page

gs4 hyperdrive gps fix

how to fix hyperdrive gps issues

huperdrive gps

hyper drive rom gps issue

hyperdrive gps error

hyperdrive gps not turning on

hyperdrive rom galaxy s4 gps not locking on

hyperdrive rom gps crash

hyperdrive rom gps problem

samsung galaxy s4 gps issues