Got my moto x!!!!

BlackWS6LS1

Reaction score
I take it you are coming from the Bionic?
What else can you tell us?
I am trying to decide between the Moto X and Droid MAXX myself, especially since i cracked my Bionics screen yesterday.

OP
V

ViperX

Reaction score
I am an att employee. They phone really is like having a nexus. It is very speedy and I gave not had any lag what so ever. I have used the s4 and the HTC one and the moto x beats both in my opinion.

anopy1

Reaction score
I've had this phone since Friday and I absolutely love it. I had an S4 and I'm enjoying this phone much more. Runs so smooth!

jamjr74

Reaction score
I've had this phone since Friday and I absolutely love it. I had an S4 and I'm enjoying this phone much more. Runs so smooth!

I might try one too. Have s4 now.

Galaxy S4!!!

jamjr74

Reaction score
Well bit the bullet and just ordered my x. Like my s4 a lot but the physical size is a downfall for me and really like what the x is all about.

Galaxy S4!!!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats ViperX! I still haven't had a chance to check out that phone, but have heard pretty good things about it.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Initial feelings on phone----- OK I was torn about trying the X because I like my S4 a lot but I went ahead and grabbed one. Phone is a nice device, I like the physical design but phone seems tiny since I am used to the size of the S4. Camera is a huge drawback and is worse than I thought it would be, it is ok outside in good lighting but I have noticed the auto flash does not work well at all. Call quality is decent but better on the S4. Phone runs smooth as butter with no lag and transitioning between apps is fast with no lag. Touchless controls are a nice feature and work perfectly. Battery is good and on par with the S4 and HTC one and getting a full day with moderate-heavy use should not be an issue. Overall a solid device but I am not sure if it is enough to lure me away from my S4.

alhadee12

Reaction score
What specifically is about the S4 that you feel will keep you from staying with the X.

jamjr74

Reaction score
What specifically is about the S4 that you feel will keep you from staying with the X.

Hard to say really. May be that I am so used to Samsung phones since I had the s3 previously. I may end up back to the moto who knows. I change phones a lot. Both are great devices and you really can't go wrong with either. I prefer the camera on the s4 but have also gotten some great shots with the moto.

Galaxy S4!!!