New to Moto X

stemo

Reaction score
My wife and I just switched from (her) iPhone 4 and (my) RAZR my to the moto x. So far so good. Really loving the 4.4.2 kit kat on the X.

Any tips for the X are very welcome.

jspradling7

Reaction score
It's a really good phone. I got very attached to mine. I like its small size and almost bare Android software. Congrats and good choice!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Congrats on the new phone. You made a nice choice. I really like mine. My only complaint is that stupid Google search bar that you can't get rid of unless you use a home launcher (which I did ). Enjoy all the features. I'm loving the driving assist. True hands free.

Sent from my Moto X using Droid Forums

OP
S

stemo

Reaction score
I've already installed Nova prime to get rid of the Google search bar. May add some circle widgets later.

I'm truly loving the X. My sister just got the galaxy s5 today and I played with it a little bit and wasn't impressed by it.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome, glad you joined us.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I've already installed Nova prime to get rid of the Google search bar. May add some circle widgets later.

I'm truly loving the X. My sister just got the galaxy s5 today and I played with it a little bit and wasn't impressed by it.

Never been impressed with the Galaxy either

jspradling7

Reaction score
Since you went to Nova, try an app called One More Clock Widget. It has dozens of pre-built clock displays to chose from and you can change their colors. One of the choices is a Moto style circle clock and weather display. It doesn't "function" quite the way the real one does but it looks good and does the job.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Thanks. Been using Xperia clock. Simple look and..............it centers on the %$@#$ screen!! lol

I like a simple look:

Screenshot_2014-05-02-08-26-22_zpsqyt2x4fv.png