New to the Forum, moto x

bowtiebandit23

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum. I've had my moto x for about 4 months now. I switched from the Iphone 4S and im never going back. i do have a question tho, when i first got the phone i could of sworn it did speech to text while messaging or am i making stuff up?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard and congrats on the Moto X, glad you are enjoying it...I know some keyboards have the "voice text" built in but I haven't used a Moto X to be sure on other forums of "voice to text" but I am sure someone will chime in with some ideas :)...

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Hey guys, new to the forum. I've had my moto x for about 4 months now. I switched from the Iphone 4S and im never going back. i do have a question tho, when i first got the phone i could of sworn it did speech to text while messaging or am i making stuff up?

Welcome to the forum. In "settings" under "language and input" you'll see "Google voice typing". Is that what you're looking for?

Sent from my Moto X using Droid Forums

Last edited:
OP
B

bowtiebandit23

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. In "settings" under "language and input" you'll see "Google voice typing". Is that what you're looking for?

Sent from my Moto X using Droid Forums

AHH i knew it! idk why it ever stopped letting me do it. thank you!