Got my DNA

Caesars

Reaction score
Mmmm macs and cheese :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

txter

Reaction score
I just got mine yesterday. I was putting it off and finally caved in. Dude... This thing is insane. Besides the lack of sd-card support I can't find a damn thing wrong with it. Even the battery life is surprising me.

txter

Reaction score
Settings/language and keyboard/HTC sense input and turn on trace.

Shel

Reaction score
I was browsing the Samsung S3 forums, and came across a thread called "What's your quadrant score? S3 only"...

The OP said he was pleasantly surprised he got a score of 5,000.

Next person said they got a 4917, this guy got over 5,000....

Decided to try quadrant on the DNA.... bwahahahahaha!

8078!

Now I know why the OP said "S3 only"... I have a Transformer Prime tablet, that's very fast, and the DNA smokes THAT!

geoff5093

Reaction score
I was browsing the Samsung S3 forums, and came across a thread called "What's your quadrant score? S3 only"...

The OP said he was pleasantly surprised he got a score of 5,000.

Next person said they got a 4917, this guy got over 5,000....

Decided to try quadrant on the DNA.... bwahahahahaha!

8078!

Now I know why the OP said "S3 only"... I have a Transformer Prime tablet, that's very fast, and the DNA smokes THAT!
S3 is dual core and the DNA is a quad core, pretty obvious the DNA would be better. The S3 also came out 6 months ago.

Shel

Reaction score
S3 is dual core and the DNA is a quad core, pretty obvious the DNA would be better. The S3 also came out 6 months ago.

True, but my Transformer Prime is quad core, and the DNA beats it pretty handily. Also, the S3 is certainly a newer phone, being promoted all over the place here in Los Angeles (giant billboards on the side of buildings, billboards, television...) so I'd hardly think it's unfair to compare the DNA to one of it's major competitors, the S3!

Also, I realize there is more to a tablet/phone then the processor, but the DNA also has a great screen, and reasonable form factor.

Battery life, for ME, coming from a Thunderbolt, and then a Razr, seems to be working great. Only concern is limited storage, but I have until January to see if that's a problem. I honestly don't load movies onto my phone, so I think I should be fine.

I'm glad there are choices, and that the quality/speed of the new smart phones is only improving! The Note 2 looks fantastic, and has gotten great reviews, and the Samsung Galaxy S3 is also receiving rave reviews....

DNA is not going to work for everyone, but for a good number of cell phone owners, it's a great option!

OP
rob1459

rob1459

Reaction score
So far I like it! The battery seems get right at 12 hours which is fine, call quality seems the same as well. Thiner profile in my otter box, and much faster. The maxx was great but so far the DNA was a good choice for me.