Reception and dropped calls

Kf4pwb

Reaction score
I was wondering how the DNA has been performing in this area for those who have theirs already. Mine gets in Friday. I am coming from an incred 2 and before I had that, I had the first droid. The first droid performed better on signal strength and fewer dropped calls than did my inc 2. So this makes me think of the razor maxx hd instead since it was made by moto and the inc2 was made by htc which also makes the new DNA. So, how has your signal been with the DNA?

Snoking

Reaction score
HTC Rezound have good radios except for Bluetooth. OG Droid was better on BT. Chris

mnowak1228

Reaction score
I was wondering how the DNA has been performing in this area for those who have theirs already. Mine gets in Friday. I am coming from an incred 2 and before I had that, I had the first droid. The first droid performed better on signal strength and fewer dropped calls than did my inc 2. So this makes me think of the razor maxx hd instead since it was made by moto and the inc2 was made by htc which also makes the new DNA. So, how has your signal been with the DNA?

Just got my DNA today and I can honestly say that the DNA has BETTER radios then the RAZR I just came from. I get 4G in areas that I could never get before and even 3G where the RAZR would drop all signal. This phone is better then what I expected!!

OP
K

Kf4pwb

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the info, keep em coming!

exp

Reaction score
Just upgraded my wife from Droid X to Droid DNA. This is an amazing piece of hardware. Our cellular connection is dropping like mother though and she's getting very frustrated. We're in the heart of Houston, which is thick with LTE. My GNexus has full bars and her DNA has no connection. The only fix is to restart the phone.

Obviously something is wrong. Can anyone help?

geoff5093

Reaction score
Reception has been greatly improved for me, especially the WiFi.

heath223

Reaction score
Side by side comparisons...
Razr -65 on 3G
Razr Maxx -95 on 4G
Bionic -63 on 3G
DNA -95 on 4G

The Razr and Bionic do not have active lines.

As far as cell signals I am getting 4 out of 5 bars on all but the Razr and it is showing 3 of 5. Last night in a low reception spot at work I had 1 of 5 on my Razr Maxx and the DNA. Is there a way to view the cell signal in #'s?