New DNA

jdmch

Reaction score
I asked this on another site and am looking for every ones thoughts. I just got the DNA and am impressed with it but because of the size am looking at trading it in for the Razor Maxx HD. What are the thoughts about the DNA vs. Razor. /thanks

Reaction score
I just got the DNA this past Friday and I'm so far liking it. This size of the phone to me is perfect. I also like how light it is compared to my LG REV. I guess I don't see where size matters....

Wolfman38

Reaction score
I asked this on another site and am looking for every ones thoughts. I just got the DNA and am impressed with it but because of the size am looking at trading it in for the Razor Maxx HD. What are the thoughts about the DNA vs. Razor. /thanks

My question is why would you want to trade a phone in that has a quad core processor, 2gb of ram, and a 5 inch 1080p screen for a phone that has a dual core processor, 1 gb of ram, and a 720p screen?? The only area that the Razr is better than the DNA is the battery life area and has a SD card slot. But other than those two parts the Razr is now "antiquated" equipment when compared to the DNA and other new phones. The DNA is not much bigger than the Razr is. IMO, I would get use to the size of the DNA before I would switch. It took me some getting use to my first smartphone since I was use to smaller "regular" phones, but now I would love to have a DNA. My upgrade is in June. So, I am waiting to see what Big red comes out with in the next month and a half. If nothing new, a DNA will be in my future which means I will have to get use to an even bigger screen. But for the power and screen size I think I would be able to manage. ;)