Google Voice Not Syncing Immediately

ctn830

Reaction score
Why is my Google Voice not syncing immediately with my Droid? I get vm's almost 1 day later. I never had this problem before.

HELP!!

wlemammoth

Reaction score
Mine has been doing the same thing for a week or two now. I have to refresh my inbox to get new messages to show. Anyone else?

OP
C

ctn830

Reaction score
In the beginning (2 months ago) it worked perfectly. Now it doesn't and I did NOT change anything. This is very disappointing

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's an intermittent issue. I haven't had any sync issues for quite some time.

OP
C

ctn830

Reaction score
I find it to be more than an intermittent issue. Until it's fixed I checked the box online where it sends me an email of any voicemails.

wlemammoth

Reaction score
I'm with ctn on this one. If I see that I missed a call I have to open voice and refresh the inbox to get my messages. If anyone else has had this or a similar problem I would love to hear from you. I can deal, but it sure is annoying.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i got an important call and didnt think they left a message, till the next day. i called someone back that left a voice mail, i check the date stamp now.

OP
C

ctn830

Reaction score
And what do you do when you're out of area and the phone goes straight to voicemail? Or what about texts? Not getting them quickly either. Can we email Google on their help forum? Checking the email notification for some reason is not working. I knew this was too good to be true.