Google voice iphone and android

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
after seeing google voice on droid life yesterday I played around with it. I have to admit its pretty cool. Now I am just geeting around to google voice so forgive me for being behind the times. I like what they have done with it. And now my bro have the iphone app its a nice tool to help save money. If you have a college kid in the states it is nice to call on that number and samve money on minutes.

For people with friends or family with the iphone, the text may not be as useful but the calling will help them out.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
GV texting is useless for the iphone. They will not know if they have a txt unless they are in the app. But the call goes through. If anyone with family who have the iphone is interested the method is on youtube. The GV app is not in the itunes store any more (thanks to apple) and I know how this forum feels about apps that are through third party markets which is why I will not post the steps.
But though I prefer android over apple. Most of us have friends or family with an iphone. This may be something that may interest you.