Google Sync

mcrowther

Reaction score
I have had a personal gmail acct that syncs perfectly with my Moto Droid however I have just created a new Google Apps business acct and when I try to sync with my Moto Droid it does not sync. Do I have to eliminate the personal acct to allow the business acct to sync on Droid?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had a personal gmail acct that syncs perfectly with my Moto Droid however I have just created a new Google Apps business acct and when I try to sync with my Moto Droid it does not sync. Do I have to eliminate the personal acct to allow the business acct to sync on Droid?

No, you shouldn't have too. All you should have to do is just add on an email account.

I found video instructions to show you how to do it: Android 101: How to add a second gmail account to your phone | Android Central

Please let me know if that worked. That's for an Android phone but same rules should apply.

OP
M

mcrowther

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I was successful in setting up the second account however when I go to settings-Accounts & sync-the personal acct shows sync for contacts, gmail, and calendar but the business apps account only shows the ability to sync contacts and gmail but no option to sync calendar. Any suggestions?