1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Syncing Calendar

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by debb8, Jan 19, 2010.

1. debb8

debb8 New Member

New to Droid here. I created a second gmail account for my contacts there were too many in the first acct. Acct 1 has the calendar however since I synced calendar 2 first the phone does not allow me to sync my calendar from calendar 1. it thinks the 2nd acct is the main acct.
    is there away to make it think my 1st acct is the main account? and therefore sync my calendar. or do I need to just use the 2nd acct's calendar?
    hopefully this question was not too confusing and someone can help me.
    thank you :blink:
  2. debb8

debb8 New Member

OK, let me as it this way. is there any way to sync my main gmail/google calendar? When i go to sync my main calendar it is not an option. with the second gmail acct it is.
    thank you again
  3. carbine

carbine New Member

I believe if you have your main Google account set to sync on your Droid it should automatically sync your calendar.

Go to Settings > Accounts & sync > touch your main Google account.

Should have the following with check boxes:

Sync Contacts
    Sync Gmail
    Sync Calendar