Google Pixel Owners Are Noticing Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Pixel and Pixel XL seem to be a couple of the best Android devices of the year so far. As with any new device there are often issues right around the release of the device. Pixel users have already uncovered a major issue with the camera that causes a J.J. Abrams like halo effect on every picture with a light source. Google has already acknowledged this problem as being real and has suggested a software update may be able to fix it.

Now Pixel users are reporting another problem with the device. Many users are experiencing issues with the bluetooth connectivity. Most folks are having this issue especially with bluetooth car stereos. Some users are saying that the connection completes and then disconnects while others are saying the connection is just temperamental. Apparently some users on other devices with Android Nougat 7.1 preview are also making the same claim so the issue may be tied directly to Android. At any rate this one problem is a real problem that Google should be able to fix with a software update. Still when you are paying the kind of prices that Google is asking us to pay with the Pixel lineup you don't exactly expect these sorts of major issues.

via Pixel Community

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
This is why you never purchase a new device until you see actual user reviews.

S5 tap'n
Never buy an HTC.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What device hasn't had issues out of the gate.. Not really a huge issue unless it turns out to be on the hardware side. I have issues with Bluetooth at times.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk