Google Offers Joins the Android Market - Shares Great Deals with Your Phone

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-offers-twitter.JPG

The crafty Googlers over at Google HQ have come up with an easier way to shop. It's an app called, Google Offers and it promises to share awesome deals with you via your Android even if it doesn't have an NFC chip. Here's the quote from the Android Market with a great description,
Discover, buy and redeem great deals with your Android phone.

From food to fun, Google Offers connects you with great deals every day in your city. Discover, buy and redeem Google Offers without the need to print them. A city is what you make of it: start exploring today!

google-offers-1.jpg
google-offers-2.jpg

Isn't that awesome of them to help us save money so we can buy even better Android's in the future! ;)

Source: GoogleMobile - Twitter and Android Market - Google Offers

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anything that boosts the economy is a good thing, I think :biggrin:

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Sounds like a Groupon, LivingSocial, and SaveMore competitor. I may have to check this out.

megaman33

Reaction score
Sounds like a Groupon, LivingSocial, and SaveMore competitor. I may have to check this out.
That is what I was thinking, but I suppose the more deal offering companies that are available the better off consumers are at being able to save money on fun activities, purchases, and electronics. As long as the can offer different deals from one another that they have a chance, but if there are similar deals being offered across all the sites then there is no point in subscribing to all of them.