Google Offering Play Music Unlimited For Free Again!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Just open it on your phone. Click subscribe. The offer should come up.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
All the link did was open my Google Play app and give me the standard 30 days free before paying monthly. Not seeing 4 months.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Found another link for it on Google and all it says is "invalid coupon code"; was this only valid on the 4th?

RyanPm40

Reaction score
No, I did it today.

All I see is this 30 day trial? Did you use a link other than the GPM link here? Because it doesn't do anything but open my app.

...maybe they removed it around noon time?

et2cx4o.jpg

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
No, I didn't use a link. I just did what you did there: opened Google Music. In fact, I saw the offer 2 days ago when I went to listen to a podcast. I ignored it then and when I saw this I thought I'd give it a try. Went back into Google Music and hit "Subscribe" and it came up showing my renewal would be in November?!? Strange. Have you done a trial recently???

RyanPm40

Reaction score
No, I didn't use a link. I just did what you did there: opened Google Music. In fact, I saw the offer 2 days ago when I went to listen to a podcast. I ignored it then and when I saw this I thought I'd give it a try. Went back into Google Music and hit "Subscribe" and it came up showing my renewal would be in November?!? Strange. Have you done a trial recently???

Nope! I had one account that I did a trial on ages ago, but the one I tried had never been linked to Play Music. Idk. That stinks haha.

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Worth a shot trying even if you've subscribed before. It worked for me and I was a previous subscriber. TY OP

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I did the 3 month trial last year. Apparently, it doesn't work for everyone. I only see the 30 days free, then 9.99/month.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've never used GPM, and it's only giving me the option for 30 day trial :-/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Looks like Google is offering a Play Music subscription for 4 months for free. Not a bad way to check it out and see if it's something you like.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like Google is offering a Play Music subscription for 4 months for free. Not a bad way to check it out and see if it's something you like.

I got an email about an hour ago offering the 4 months free. I don't stream music, ain't gonna jump through hoops to make it work on Power Amp so I just deleted it. To be honest I use my mp3 headphones more than anything now, just use my phone to copy files onto its micro sd card, voila no data, no Bluetooth, no cords.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I thought I was the only one listening to local music still.
Seriously check out Rocket Player. Dumped PowerAmp awhile ago...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I listen to local music (have a lot of It) and pay for the Play Music Family subscription. With four of us all listening to music it saves me a ton of money. And the recommended stations works out good for me, I have found a lot of music I like that way.