Google Maps 6.0 for Android Now Supports Indoor Maps

soulpatch

Reaction score
I see them incorporating sales or deals next to the indoor maps. You click on Sears in the mall and it will bring up the current ad and any deals or incentives the company is giving currently.

I woudl love this for Wegmans supermarket if it got down to the aisle level. Looking for a block of cheese: aisle 10 right hand side....

Though I woudl rather them let me input my custom google routes as someone else said. I make routes for motorcycle trips to hit twisty out of the way roads and I would love for it to read off the directions to me via my bluetooth instead of having to look down every now and then or missing a turn...

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see them incorporating sales or deals next to the indoor maps. You click on Sears in the mall and it will bring up the current ad and any deals or incentives the company is giving currently.

I woudl love this for Wegmans supermarket if it got down to the aisle level. Looking for a block of cheese: aisle 10 right hand side....

Though I woudl rather them let me input my custom google routes as someone else said. I make routes for motorcycle trips to hit twisty out of the way roads and I would love for it to read off the directions to me via my bluetooth instead of having to look down every now and then or missing a turn...
That would be cool. i like the thought of in store directions. 'shouts at phone' "I NEED SUGAR", 'everyione around looks' "Sugar is in eisle 10 on the second shelf" 'everyones just like wtfing'.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score

Wow, hadn't even thought of that! Potentially a very large (and most profitable) opportunity for Google. Such ads would like have a much higher acquisition rate/ROI than any other method.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, hadn't even thought of that! Potentially a very large (and most profitable) opportunity for Google. Such ads would like have a much higher acquisition rate/ROI than any other method.

That's true. Google would make more bank off of that.

Sent from my brain using fingers.