Google launches official Licensing Service for Android apps, Developers rejoice

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
I hope soon android will use the method that apple uses when buying apps, where you can pay it off later cuz I don't have a credit card. lol that way I can easily pay my father back and not have to bother him each time I wanna by an app. yes, I'm an 18 year old kid with no job, go ahead laugh.:icon_ banana:

im right there with you arizona sucks cant find any job here

that being said i have no phone plan anymore so im in airplane all the time with my wifi connected and if my paid apps get updated and i cant use them i will be mad

not gonna lie i have pirated some apps before but i normally dont keep an app on my phone for more than a few hours cause alot of them i have no need for so i see if i like it or not then by it for updates its easier for me with no money to test an app then wait two weeks to get my dollar back and get another

JimmyD

Reaction score
I hope soon android will use the method that apple uses when buying apps, where you can pay it off later cuz I don't have a credit card. lol that way I can easily pay my father back and not have to bother him each time I wanna by an app. yes, I'm an 18 year old kid with no job, go ahead laugh.:icon_ banana:

Yes, a "pay later" option is coming. Eventually, you will be able to purchase an app through the Market and have it billed to your Verizon account. In other words, the app purchase will show up on your monthly phone bill.

I found this news out here >>> Get Ready to Charge Android App Purchases to Your Carrier | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

:) So there you go... you won't have to ask for permission to buy an app anymore... (you'll only have to ask for forgiveness because you've already bought the app!) :icon_ goofy: