Google Movies blocked for Rooted Devices

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
So let me make sure I understand this. They expect to decrease piracy by allowing less people to buy it?

It's probably just the MPAA inadvertently doing what they do best in making the legitimate routes more of a difficulty then the illegitimate ones.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
meh...4 bucks to rent a movie? didnt blockbuster tried that already? whatever, i have a netflix account, torrent, usenet, friends to borrow from, neighbors, co-workers or just wait until it on tv. LOL

DaWolf85

Reaction score
So let me make sure I understand this. They expect to decrease piracy by allowing less people to buy it?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Specifically by disallowing people who most likely know how to pirate it from legitimately downloading it :icon_eek:

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
First it was Free Wireless Tether, now Google movies, what next... phone calls?

Hey ur from spokane...im from yakima lol...but they blocked tethering because companies were losing money due to it and their doing the same with google movies...and no one really loses money except us on the phone calls

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score

Hey ur from spokane...im from yakima lol...but they blocked tethering because companies were losing money due to it and their doing the same with google movies...and no one really loses money except us on the phone calls

I've been there, not a bad place. You need to change your name to Malvadoinyakima. :p

Speaking of free Wireless tether, I just had to do a factory reset back to stock, do you know where I can dl the apk for Free Wireless Tether and z4root?

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

I've been there, not a bad place. You need to change your name to Malvadoinyakima. :p

Speaking of free Wireless tether, I just had to do a factory reset back to stock, do you know where I can dl the apk for Free Wireless Tether and z4root?
ummm i believe you can still get the apk from the developers site

android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting