Google I/O Announces Google Music Player 3.0 is Available in the Market

UNC

Reaction score
Once you set the app to upload you cannot edit the list of songs to upload. My library was taking far too long and I had to uninstall and reinstall the app in order to make a smaller list...

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
The only thing that holds me back from going to a service like this is the drastically reduced battery life you get when streaming music over 3g vs just playing it off my sdcard on the droid....maybe 4 to 5 hours streaming vs all day and then some playing off the sdcard.

npro1464

Reaction score
I got my invite this morning. I started the upload process, is it me or does it take forever? Its still not done.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

carguy

Reaction score
I got my Google Music invite last night, using it now.
Work great. I don't see a social share feature, not that I use it frequently.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

meaker

Reaction score
I haven't tried to get a invite to the service to sync my music but the player sucks.. I listen to a lot of DJ mix albums. Which are continuous play from track to track.. Well this player puts over a second gap between tracks.. Fail! Apple figured it out why can't Google?? Hell even Power amp player app does a better job then google music app. It still has a gap but it's only a hiccup..

dja1980

Reaction score
I love this cloud stuff. I need to get something for my pics now.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Did you know you already have it for your pics? Picasa Web Albums has been part of Android since 2.1.

picasaweb.google.com

allan1313

Reaction score

Did you know you already have it for your pics? Picasa Web Albums has been part of Android since 2.1.

picasaweb.google.com

Noooooo. I will have to set that up. My wife will love that. She takes a lot of pics with her phone and always complains about having to transfer them to her computer.

alienware777

Reaction score
I got an invite this morning, about to open it up and check it out :icon_ banana:

Derekweb

Reaction score
when you ask to pin a song on the droid, does it fill memory or the SD card?

allan1313

Reaction score

picasaweb.google.com

Noooooo. I will have to set that up. My wife will love that. She takes a lot of pics with her phone and always complains about having to transfer them to her computer.

bplewis24

Reaction score

picasaweb.google.com

I've recently begun using Picasa Web Albums for syncing to my phone. Set up an account on their website and upload any pictures to them. They should show up on your phone a little while later as long as your gmail account is the same.

I just wish there was a setting to auto-upload any new pics you take with your phone to the web album. Instead you have to do it manually with the "share" or "upload" function.

Brandon

muddychief

Reaction score

alienware777

Reaction score
How exactly do I get it to sync with android? The first time I opened the new music client it asked me if I wanted to sync but I didn't have the invite then. Now that I'm signed up I can't get it to ask me again.

UNC

Reaction score
How exactly do I get it to sync with android? The first time I opened the new music client it asked me if I wanted to sync but I didn't have the invite then. Now that I'm signed up I can't get it to ask me again.

The app never asked me to sync...

In the invite email there is a link. Follow the link and download the Google media uploader (or whatever its called). Use that to upload whatever folders you want and the songs will just appear in your music player.. (so long as you have your Google account set up)

alienware777

Reaction score
Maybe I'm thinking of a different app then. I've uploaded my music already but nothing shows up in the music player.