Google+: Facebook should be _very_ worried

bplewis24

Reaction score
Whether or not Facebook should be worried is a question for a few years from now. Think about how long it took for Myspace to start losing members. It doesn't happen overnight. I don't think Facebook would ever die, but when members start using G+ it may take time away that they usually spent on Facebook. For FB, that means lost advertising revenue as well as other types of revenue they generate through user clicks and activity. G+ definitely has the potential to steal time away, the question is how much and how many users?

Brandon

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not that I think FB will go the way of the do-do bird.... but when it first came out, myself, and many others, thought there was no way it was going to over take MySpace.... and we all know how that turned out.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Google+ kicks the crap out of Facebook. As soon as I can get the bulk of my true friends on there I will simply stop logging into Facebook.

My last status update on FB was asking if anyone wanted an invite to G+, and that I was dropping FB as soon as enough of my friends got on.

Actually... my last G+ update was asking google to come on with the invites so I could drop FB.

:-D

*customized tapatalk signature*

Limbwalker

Reaction score
I don't know if I'll drop Facebook, that's a wait and see thing. I do know I'm very intrested to see where this G+ goes . . . dancedroid

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like some of the features of G+ like when I post pictures that I may not want my employees to see they don't because of the circles feature. I can post it to just my friends circle and none of my other friends in different circles will see it.

I also like that I now no longer need to press anything on my phone to upload a picture. I take the photo and within 2 minutes it's uploaded to my account (In a private folder until I do something with it, of course)

It has so many advantages over Facebook because it connects many of the things I use already like, gmail, Picasa, and my Thunderbolt, those three are just quick off the top of my head.

anewday

Reaction score
I will rarely use facebook once a good chunk of my friends start using it.