Goodbye Droid X, Hello Iphone 4S

alboboy10

Reaction score
You'll regret it BC they're coming out with iPhone 5 and then 2mos later iPhone 5s and then iPhone 6 and then iPhone 6s and you're stuck on iPhone 4s

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

What are you talking about that makes absolutely no sense. They don't even have a release date for the five.

If you wanna go down that road there's a new Android every other week. Just defeats the argument.

sweenbeen

Reaction score
What are you talking about that makes absolutely no sense. They don't even have a release date for the five.

If you wanna go down that road there's a new Android every other week. Just defeats the argument.

Thank god someone said something because I was about to. that's silly logic... as soon as you get the newest phone. Something big and better is out. Murphy's law

sweenbeen

Reaction score
And technology of course

ambrown

Reaction score
Interesting perspective- but I'm on the flip side of the coin. I've refused all the updates on my Droid X & couldn't be happier. I have an iPad, but wish I'd waited for the Android tablets. Can't stand the keyboard on the iProducts & lack of flash is pretty rediculous. The Droid phones are just SO flexible, I don't think I could ever give that up. It's not unheard of for iPhones to have problems with updates too, I don't think I'd jump ship just because of that.

I agree, iPhone's once heralded keyboard is inferior to my HTC Incredible's keyboard in my opinion. Plus, don't like the keyboard? You can download a replacement keyboard.

The one thing I can say for iPhone is that the games are the best in the mobile biz and Android still has a long way to go in that department. And the new 4s looks pretty awesome on paper at least.

That said, I love Android. Yeah I'm bothered about the bugginess and lack of fluidity at times but I'm not shackled to the spokeschild of buggy bloatware(iTunes). And I have the freedom to endlessly customize and tinker with my phone any way I want. I can put movies, music, documents, audio files, anything really, onto my phone without making it pass through iTunes. That, in and of itself, is a big win for Android. And eventually when I feel my phone is no longer doing what I want I'll just root it and get a Rom or something.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app

vzdroid13

Reaction score
I might get the 4S and then switch back when the new LTE chips come out. I love android, but I'm not paying this bill every month for my phone to tell me "currently unable to download". After having this Droid Charge, I think I'd rather have a reliable dual-core 3G phone, than having a 4G phone that can barely ever connect to the internet, and goes dead half way through the day.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
This is the same situation with all manufacturers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Natey2

Reaction score
I have a buddy who goes through all of this with his iphone. No one is safe!

You know an iPhone user whose phone reboots at random?? I know many iPhone users... not one of them has that problem.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

Natey2

Reaction score
Just Googled it. I guess it does! Now I don't feel so bad about my DroidX :)

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

mxracer9111

Reaction score
This guy. I think people who switch to apple have no motivation in life. How apple runs their company makes me sick. Hope your getting the iphone 5 now. Bigger screen,? I thought apple said 3.5 is perfect? I can't wait until apple gets in court now with google, Samsung, Motorola, and HTC over 4G. Samsung designed the iphone and the ipad. DROID DOES.