Good Bye STORM...Hello DROID

E39

Reaction score
Was on my second Storm. Not satisfied with the touch screen and overall performance. It locked up quite frequently.

I've had my Droid for about a month and so far so good. There's some things I'm not thrilled about but in checking the forum for tips and tricks I discovered a few workarounds.

I really like having a smartphone as I use it for work as much as for personal use. Mostly e-mail, texting, and browsing.

You can't really teach an old dog new tricks so I'll be lurking for answers as I'm too lazy to experiment!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was on my second Storm. Not satisfied with the touch screen and overall performance. It locked up quite frequently.

I've had my Droid for about a month and so far so good. There's some things I'm not thrilled about but in checking the forum for tips and tricks I discovered a few workarounds.

I really like having a smartphone as I use it for work as much as for personal use. Mostly e-mail, texting, and browsing.

You can't really teach an old dog new tricks so I'll be lurking for answers as I'm too lazy to experiment!

:welcome: to the Forum. Former Storm owner here as well. Since you've had your Droid for a month you probably know it well, but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum....I'm also a former Storm owner...And have never looked back.

rusray

Reaction score
Welcome! I just put my Storm down a few days ago, feels good, doesn't it?