1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Good bye OG

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by firejuan, Apr 11, 2011.

1. firejuan

firejuan New Member

Unfortunately, I dropped my D1 while it was charging & screwed up my usb port. The TEC $100 deductible cost more than the phone when I got it new. I was able to use my wife's upgrade to get a Thunderbolt, but I kinda miss my D1. I haven't rooted bolt yet so I really miss the ROMs & tweaks. I am going to keep D1 for games until the port finally breaks. It was my first android device & I was happy enough to wait till next year to upgrade. "insert taps" :icon_ cry:
  2. javaman70

javaman70 New Member

Liquid has a rom out for the TB..... all his other roms for the D1 have been really good. Just a thought.

Sent from Droid Running Liquid's LGB 1.52
  3. firejuan

firejuan New Member

I was running LGBv1.5 on my D1. His GB ROMs ran the best on my phone. I saw that he released a TB ROM. I may give it a try. One of the IRC guys released the stock HTC ROM with the only changes of SU & busybox. I think I am going to start there since I have never had a sense device.