Saying good bye to a legend

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Razr Maxx just got here, this is going to be my last post for the "Legendary OG Droid".

We have had great times to together, survived through some great ups and downs. Has always out shined itself in the presence of its biggest rival. knowing it was the underdog entered the ring ready to fight. Proven many occasions that "Droid Does"and still does.
You will truly be missed but not forgotten as I will still be waking up next to you everyday....

Enjoy your retirement.

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

vey

Reaction score
Why don't you sell it? I bought one six months ago for $50 and put it on Page Plus.

OP
thaDroidz

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I couldn't would sale my kids first.
It'll serve as a great alarm on my nightstand.

maxx'ed out....

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Nice fitting goodbye for a great device. I use mine for wifi stuff when I'm out and about

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Salute!!!!

sent from my RAZR MAXX

Reaction score
Yeah I can't part with mine either. I am thinking I will transform mine into a wi-fi only device for podcasts and music.

B-Unit

Reaction score
Mine will be spending a majority of its time going forward in my car dock. I intend to turn it into a GPS/media player for the car, net powered via tether to my D4. dancedroid

vey

Reaction score
Mine will be spending a majority of its time going forward in my car dock. I intend to turn it into a GPS/media player for the car, net powered via tether to my D4. dancedroid

And/or for $2.50 a month, you can use it as an backup phone as well as GPS/Media Player. I use a GPS program that stores the maps on the SD card and I sync multimedia via wi-fi or USB to the SD card as well.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
I sometimes lkke to pick it up cause I like the way it feels. My wife is using it on wifi only to play wordfued.

From the MAXX

OP
thaDroidz

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I sometimes lkke to pick it up cause I like the way it feels. My wife is using it on wifi only to play wordfued.

From the MAXX

Feels like a brick compared to the maxx.

Lol...

----posted maxx'ed out----

RFrisch

Reaction score
I just brought my OG Droid out of retirement (even survived six months of use with my 5yo!) because my wife finally wanted to enter the android arena! Still works like a champ! One down, one up!

Hyde895

Reaction score
I couldn't would sale my kids first.
It'll serve as a great alarm on my nightstand.

maxx'ed out....

btw are there any alternate alarm/multimedia dock apps you'd or anyone would suggest. I have a Droid 1,2 and 4 using the 2nd as an alarm haha.

OP
thaDroidz

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is what my OG has been doing lately .. unrooted it, using it for alarm.. uploadfromtaptalk1329777517149.jpg

----posted maxx'ed out----