Glitches.....why???

garnada

Reaction score
My notification bar won't scroll down and other glitches causing phone to freeze. Can't open apps like it doesn't detect me touching the screen. But works if I turn screen off and back on. I'm tired of doing reboot every time. Anyone else with same issue???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
My notification bar won't scroll down and other glitches causing phone to freeze. Can't open apps like it doesn't detect me touching the screen. But works if I turn screen off and back on. I'm tired of doing reboot every time. Anyone else with same issue???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I'm sorry you are having difficulties with your new phone. I have read where others had problems with the screen being unresponsive but they always seem to work themselves out somehow.

I would first point to apps or widgets you may have installed recently. Often times certain apps can interfere with the normal operating system and make it do strange things. The hardest part in troubleshooting these strange episodes is if they are intermittent. You may benefit from uninstalling any user-installed apps one by one, starting with the most recently installed and then seeing if the problems go away.

Also, if you want to be sure it's not the phone and is instead a user-installed app, boot the phone into Safe mode (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-support/200128-accessing-safe-mode-your-razr.html). You can run the phone and use all the manufacturer's installed apps, but no user-installed apps are available to use. If the phone functions normally while in Safe mode, but when you reboot back into normal boot mode the problems reoccur, that is clear evidence that there is one or more user-installed apps which is causing the issues.

Good luck in your troubleshooting and I hope things resolve for you soon. ;)