Glitches galore....

Atraluna

Reaction score
So this is my first smartphone and so far I've been nothing but annoyed...
The first DROID X2 I got took about 45 minutes to activate. It kept dropping signal and freezing. After I finally got to take it home it began rebooting itself atleast 6 or 7 times a day. Sometimes I was trying to do things...sometimes it was just charging on the table. The gps would keep signal for no longer than about two minutes and the signal on the phone would drop several times a day.

I finally took it back today and got a new one. After I left the store I tried the gps and it works great! Then...about five hours after having the phone...random keys would start to be pressed. Its acting like something is causing the sensor on the right center of the screen to think its being pressed and will drag icons, open programs, and create random tasks on my calendar!

This is the second one I have gotten and im now having different issues...are other people having this many problems or do I just have really bad luck?

Also. I have done barely anything with tell phone. I've downloaded maybe 3 apps and haven't even thought about attempting to root.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Your not the only one. There have been people having problems but I haven't heard anyone have any problems like this
mostly they are about how it can't manage memory properly and how it starts to slow after you close an app
The only thing that sounds familiar is the random reboots
You might want to check with some other members to see if they have found fixes for it since I have the original X

Sent From A Supercharged Modded X

ckburks

Reaction score
Mine is around the seven key...love the phone...hoping a software upgrade fixes it. I maintain around hundred megs free all the time.

OP
A

Atraluna

Reaction score
That would be wonderful...but im afraid it might be a hardware issue with the screen. Im going back to the store again tomorrow. Ill probably exchange for a third one and if thats faulty im exchanging it for a different phone...

I love this phone when it's working properly but this bug is really obnoxious.

Reaction score
that would be wonderful...but im afraid it might be a hardware issue with the screen. Im going back to the store again tomorrow. Ill probably exchange for a third one and if thats faulty im exchanging it for a different phone...

Sent from my droid x2 using droidforums
tbolt maybe??????????????????? :)

OP
A

Atraluna

Reaction score
that would be wonderful...but im afraid it might be a hardware issue with the screen. Im going back to the store again tomorrow. Ill probably exchange for a third one and if thats faulty im exchanging it for a different phone...

Actually...it'll probably be the fascinate. I was originally going to get that one before I saw my best friend with the original DROID X (but of course she hasn't had a single problem since she got it...)

kparks

Reaction score

Actually...it'll probably be the fascinate. I was originally going to get that one before I saw my best friend with the original DROID X (but of course she hasn't had a single problem since she got it...)

If that's ur only other option keep the x2 the NATE is about to be forgotten actually it was never known.. Sammy need to step there support game up there doing a little better but if u get a outdated phone u won't be happy the dx had rebooting issues and most all phones will at launch... But my advice would be Tbolt. The incredible 2 everyone loves it..keep the x2 or go d3... If u were looking into the fascinate u need to highly consider the incredable2 its well built no lag and HTC will support it for a long time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Don't give up ha and my X hasn't had any rebooting problems ever since I got it brand new from the store. I wouldn't give up but thats because I really like the X and the X2. Thats just me
Sent From A Supercharged Modded X

kparks

Reaction score
Let us know what u end up doing and how u like it...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums