Giveaway Feedback Wanted

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
feedback.jpg

Well guys, we have been throwing things your way now for over 3 weeks and we thought a little feedback would help us a bit. We want to know if you’re enjoying the constant giveaways we have been posting on the front page. We’d like to know if you’ve won something, if you’re hoping we giveaway a specific something or you’re not enjoying this at all. We would very much appreciate all replies, and maybe a dance droid would be pretty nice.
Tonight we are giving away a few applications we can tell you’ll like. These applications are for constant hackers, and people that need a great solution for… Well you’ll find out tonight.
Please reply and share your thoughts below.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
These givaways are cool, while i havent won yet i am determined to. It would be pretty cool to have both hardware and software. Variety is good. Maybe like every month a hardware givaway and every week or so a couple software givaways/ That system would be pretty peachy.
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroid . :) :beer2:

eagle923

Reaction score
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
I'm loving the giveaways! Great chance to see some creative answers and of course a get great programs at great prices!

eagle923

Reaction score
Ok, I can't figure out how to edit my post.

I won a copy of Deluxe Moon and I love it. I have a presentation to give to a troop of Boy Scouts this coming Friday and plan on incorporating it heavily!

lemming

Reaction score
We all love free apps! thats why we chose Android:greendroid:

cmaag

Reaction score
I love the added game of chance in the forum. Always makes for a fun day having the possibility to win something. While i still haven't won anything the chance is still there and the excitement also. I am just waiting for the day that i do end up winning something lol ... anyway the posts do bring a bit of hilarity to the forums which always lightens the work day...:icon_ banana:dancedroid

demonhawk1313

Reaction score
I love these giveaways. Haven't won one yet , but keep hoping. Some of these are apps I wasn't aware of and am glad to have found em. Thanks and keep it up.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love the giveaways! But the more that come and go without winning the more angry I get! (J/k)

zgruven

Reaction score
Not only do you bringus the BEST ANDROID site on the net you top things off with free giveaways!! dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana: I love them!!!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't caught a give away yet. I will admit though I would be peaked by device giveaway's vs apps. Mostly because every app that is given away thus far I already have and figure most others do as well.

for example.....I would imagine every rooter out there has TiBu and most probably have the donate version.....or at least they should.

Now trust me.....you give away a DX2 and I will definitely be there for that one.....not that I would win.

Just keep doing what you are doing. It is activities like this that make good clubs great.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
What hardware have you given away? I didn't see any when I looked at the threads you have started.

I would even be interested in a Motorola Roadster.....that would be an awesome win as well......I'm just saying. ;)

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
I love these giveaways. Haven't won one yet , but keep hoping. Some of these are apps I wasn't aware of and am glad to have found em. Thanks and keep it up.

+1 The app giveaways have brought to my attention several apps that I may not have come across otherwise. Keep em coming!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I love the contests! It's just one more incentive for me to check the latest news on DroidForums.net :biggrin: A while back I won a sedio case for my Droid 1 and I'm still using it today :rockon: I think the only minor issue I have is that I've missed some of the contests some how. Also, is the contest based on the post # + random.org's random # generator or are winners picked by their comments? Thanks for all the great information about Android and technology... and, of course, for giving away free stuff! :yahoo: