Contest: Swiftkey Giveaway

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;t6poOrKoEf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6poOrKoEf8&feature=related]YouTube - SwiftKey - Type faster on Google Android phones[/video]

Sorry for taking so long to bring you this new giveaway, but you know how busy we are over here. The latest giveaway is for 5 lucky Android lovers to get their hands on a key to open the doors to Swiftkey VIP land. I personally have this key and it pretty much rocks, so get ready for another awesome giveaway.

This one is part of the usual giveaway. Comment below and let me know why I should give this to you. I love to laugh, and I love to see good reasons, so both works with me. One liners usually don’t, unless it has one of those two aspects with it.
The winners will PM me and hopefully I reply back right away, been having a hard time doing that lately, but when I do reply I’ll get them the code and they can enjoy a better way to type… thanks to Swiftkey.

Start the commenting, and hopefully you win.

If you have future ideas for a giveaway you might want to see me get done. Follow me on twitter and mention me or PM me. Twitter works better because you can always read about what might be coming next and comment on if you like it or not.

Enjoy

jllowrey

Reaction score
Pick Me!

I need Swiftkey because I'm a diehard bruin’s fan that can’t wait to send out as many text messages as I can when the Bruins get some sweet revenge on the Flyers by sweeping them in the series. I need this because every second I can save by using Swiftkey I can use to make fun of my Philly friends.

Lets Go Bruins!!!

austin5091

Reaction score
Seriously, i love this forum! It tells me everything i need to know and since im new to the whole android thing, its like 20 times better! Swift key would be great for me to have because i'm a die hard texter at around 65 words per minute on a computer and 30 on my phone! I love android and this would make it so much cooler! I'd tell every one i know to get an account on this forum and it'd be so popular!

DroidCoug

Reaction score
I have the swiftkey app. It's one that I actually did buy (i'm cheap). The app gets smarter the more you text with it! Along with remembering non-dictionary words. I enjoy randomly sending text messages to a few friends by just selecting the next suggest word, some results are pretty funny/random. Whoever gets this will enjoy it!

TakeMeOut

Reaction score
Swiftkey

I deserve it because I don't just use swiftkey as a keyboard. To pass the time when I am in class, I just create long paragraphs of messages all with the predictions that swift key gives me and send them to people waiting for their reaction. When they respond they get another message that was created with the swiftkey brain, this continues until class ends and is why I love swift key more than a keyboard, its a tool that creates memories

Dawg72

Reaction score
Hellmann's Mayonnaise - a bit of history.
Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost. The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. The anguish of the Mexican people was so great, they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day. The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as - Sinko De Mayo.

WHAT??? You really expected something educational from me?

You need a shot of Tequila after that don't you?

droid doctor

Reaction score
I like chicken and I already have swiftkey lite so if I could have pro it would be awesome.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I already "won" this from Amazon.....;).....they were giving it away for free and I am sure they will do so again. I'm just saying

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I NEED this keyboard because of two words...fat fingers. Huge Sharks fan here and when the score a goal it gets tiring of posting scribble on the Sharks Facebook page instead of actual words. My wife can never understand my text messages. Its as if someone strapped Jimmy Deans to my hands and sent me out into the world of smart phones. Please please please make my life easier.

http://bit.ly/9I1iYu

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I could give you my license I would. I have it and used it for a month then ended up going back to Swype.

so question for you is why not just use Swype or Voice commands for your text messages? Swype would be better in a loud environment for obvious reasons.

Godfather

Reaction score
I'm going to make this short and simple. I text a whole bunch and unlike most people where they have these things called "fingers", I have 5 huge sausages hanging off of each palm. I can't even pick my nose without splitting a nostril!!! This little do dad would help me greatly and I would use it constantly. I took me 14 minutes to type this because my nostril boring philanges keep hitting all the other keys within a 2 key radius of the actual one I'm trying to hit. Please, Please pick me!!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI swype pretty much goes off of regions....meaning it looks at the letters around what you are swyping and figures out what words they could be. Just saying....Swiftkey has been a disappointment. I had the free....got the pro....and stopped using it shortly after. I did give it a month of use before making the decision.