Gingerbread IS coming today

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
It's great. P3 said it is going public soon. Mirrors are going up. Someone stole the app and posted the file. :( Look out for it.

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Just ran a 1715 in quadrant. FPS on the 3D seemed a little better, actually, quite a bit. Can't wait to get the new kernel, it'll be even better.

SGT DX

Reaction score
Wait wait wait. Forgive my ignorance, but I have to .sbf before I flash this? What if I don't like it? Am I going to be able to go back to liberty???

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Wait wait wait. Forgive my ignorance, but I have to .sbf before I flash this? What if I don't like it? Am I going to be able to go back to liberty???

Boot into clockwork, create backup, wipe data, wipe cache, flash gb, then when you want to go back, sbf, and then install backup.

andylulzyou

Reaction score

You don't have to SBF to flash this, just clear data and cache. You do have to SBF if you'd like to go backward toward any Froyo based rom

SGT DX

Reaction score
Okay. So just flash like normal rom, to go back to froyo, then sbf. Got it. Any word on rooting it yet?

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Okay. So just flash like normal rom, to go back to froyo, then sbf. Got it. Any word on rooting it yet?

No luck yet. Alias and I are working on it. Should have something in the next week.