New Update Coming Soon?

cccmhhh

Reaction score
The X is old hat

Im sure Motorola and Verizon cold give a s*** less about the X. It is old hat. They figure when you get tired of the buggy mess you will dump the phone and upgrade. Their focus is on the future not year old past. JMHP.

FernBch

Reaction score
The update is for the 12p radio, unfortunately it is for the GB update. Which, I am hearing, is getting a patch of some type due to all the issues that have been reported.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!

aubreyvt

Reaction score
The GB Update is the reason i rooted and ROM'ed. I was very hesitant for awhile but after that disaster of a update i felt like i had no choice. SOOOOOOO glad i did!!!!

FernBch

Reaction score
I held off on the update. The way it came made made me suspicious. It was pushed and tried to install without asking. After the bug reports started to show up I'm glad I waited. I read, read, and read some more. I wound up dumping the stock Froyo rom and flashed DarkSlideX. I couldn't be more pleased with my DX now.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
i wish i never did the update my battery life went down the tubesi would like to root but im not to computer smart i dont wana ruin my x

Fokkerdmr

Reaction score
I adjusted my mail sychronization settings and battery life improved dramatically. Going to GB probably set it back to be very frequent. I figured I could live with having it sync every 4 hours, and if I really cared about mail, I could sync on demand.

Dave