Gingerbread coming soon?

johnd09

Reaction score
I saw today where Sprint is going to push Gingerbread for the EVO out starting June 6, I wonder if Verizon will push the TB update out close to the same time. Since the phones are similar, there can't be much to change in the versions.

Sent from my Thunderbolt.

coolrmc

Reaction score
You would think they would release it soon. Don't know if this means anything, but the DX update apparently did not go as smooth as hoped. My buddies phone needed to be factory reset for the update to work and apparently this has been a common theme with the update. At first we thought the phone was bricked.

Sent from my 4g Thunderbolt!!

OP
J

johnd09

Reaction score
I just updated my mom's x yesterday and everything went fine, probably an issue with some phones like our TB rebooting problem.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Lil Birdy told me Mid June......:D

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
I saw today where Sprint is going to push Gingerbread for the EVO out starting June 6, I wonder if Verizon will push the TB update out close to the same time. Since the phones are similar, there can't be much to change in the versions.

since they're coming from different companies with different bloat-ware and branding installed the similarities of the phones don't mean a whole lot.