Verizon has changed the Thunderbolts software update page

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
From what I've read over on xda, update should be hitting the servers tonight. This should be MR2 fix for reboot issues, etc. Not gingerbread.

sent from my bolt

neckbreak

Reaction score
I emailed HTC and ripped them a new one. This is what they responded with today.

Dear jose moreno, We apologize for the issues you have experienced with the device rebooting after the previous update. We have been working diligently with Verizon since the issues were first identified to determine the exact cause so that they can be resolved. However, we have been informed that an update in question has started its initial launch. This a staggered Over the Air (OTA) update so you may not get immediately and we have no means to push the update to a specific unit. You can attempt a device check in to see if available for your phone yet. Open the phone dialer and dial *#*#2432546#*#*. The number should then go blank and you will look for a notification on the status bar for “Check in succeeded.” You can then tap Menu while on the Home screen followed by Settings>System Updates. If unavailable at this time, we recommend waiting a week or so for the notification to show on your phone as staggered releases will take some time to get to everyone. Feel free to contact us again should you have any further questions. If you feel more comfortable discussing issues by phone, you can contact Technical Support at 1-866-449-8358, 6 am to 1 am EST, 7 days a week.

So tonight after I get off work I'm gonna try it.

thunderbolt