Gigngerbread finally coming to the D2 by way of an official ota?

americanz

i am supposed to be in on the soak. i have sfb back to stock froyo and am waiting. hope they hurry stock froyo sucks... and i got my email sunday. said it would be like a week or something i think. i dont remember. will keep you all posted tho

mgarney26

i am supposed to be in on the soak. i have sfb back to stock froyo and am waiting. hope they hurry stock froyo sucks... and i got my email sunday. said it would be like a week or something i think. i dont remember. will keep you all posted tho
i myself am also supposed to be in the soak test but what im hoping is that if we were rooted we dont get left out...i seem to remember the e-mail saying there was a possibility that we wouldnt get it even if we unrooted. im keeping my fingers crossed as i have constantly been contacting motorola to find out about it. lol.

americanz

Yeah I was rooted too. I sbf tho so im hoping I can get it. If you get it let me know

Sent from my D2 GB Apex 2.0 @1.4ghz

ldopa

Silver Member
Once you get the ota, you all know that you won't have root right? Just checking. I know it's been mentioned, but I thought id say it again haha

CM74D2 (1250Mhz-v6 supercharged)

RJT185

Once you get the ota, you all know that you won't have root right? Just checking. I know it's been mentioned, but I thought id say it again haha

Only a matter of time before root solution is achieved. :)

ldopa

Silver Member
How much different is the ota from the leaked, pre rooted gb monster file that came out before?

OP
K

km75

How much different is the ota from the leaked, pre rooted gb monster file that came out before?

If its anything like the gb thats on the d3 it will be a whole lot different. Remains to be seen obviously but i know i want to at least check and see what improvements were made.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
So, you mean the latest blur? Like the blur that's coming on the bionic?
That would be sweet. I didn't think it wasn't gonna be like that at all. Keep us posted.