Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
You had to bring this up before my coffee... I have, on several occasions, have even recorded voices (EVP). My parents house is built on land where a revolutionary battle was fought, many died. When I was younger we would go in the woods and find artifacts from that era which we would take home, some of which were taken to the local college and then donated to museums. But one particular case, when I was about 11 or so, I woke up to see just the face of a soldier in front of me, he had his military hat on, was like 2 guns criss/crossed on the hat and his teeth were all yellow and sharp. No it wasn't a nightmare lol I screamed and parents ran in blah blah .. I would love to get some people near me and do a ghost hunt (Philly area) ..

I'll get into how I saw the Devil when I was 4 later.. <g>

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well take this for what its worth but I was only 4 but still remember it.. back then, we were told that legend had it that if you lifted certain 'drain' covers in certain areas it would open a portal to hell. So one day some older kid asked if me and some of my friends wanted to see the bones of the devil, for whatever reason we went with the kid, who we knew, and he lifted one of these sewer pipes and a steaming, red hot bubbling liquid was in it up to the top, a skeletal bone reached out of it and I remember slipping trying to run from it.. But I'm 42 now and still remember it, seems like it would have been a lot of work to pull off a prank if that's what someone was thinking of suggesting just to scare 4 little kids.. I 100% believe in ghost and the supernatural, evp and the such... so, that's it. My mom still remembers me running home telling her about it..

OP
R
Reaction score
Well the reason I ask is because I (and I assume a lot of other people on this forum) am a very logical person, and I can't understand how ghosts or demons could exist. But there is an overwhelming amount of eyewitness accounts, including some from people who I trust who wouldn't lie to me, so it just seems as if they must exist, despite me not finding a way to explain it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well the reason I ask is because I (and I assume a lot of other people on this forum) am a very logical person, and I can't understand how ghosts or demons could exist. But there is an overwhelming amount of eyewitness accounts, including some from people who I trust who wouldn't lie to me, so it just seems as if they must exist, despite me not finding a way to explain it.

Well, I guess everyone has their own opinion on the matter. To me it's both personal experiences and and either things I've read or watched from credible sources. Photos are easily faked. An EVP, Electronic Voice Phenomena or EVP:-The capture of spirit voices on magnatic tape as audio recordings or with digital voice recorders! Many times the sound is not heard until it is played back. And even then, sometimes people interpret garbled sounds into something being said. That being said, there really is no proof either way and comes down to personal opinion. You may want to research some web sites, or watch some shows on the subject like T.A.P.S. or Ghost Hunters. Might give ya a little more perspective on the matter than I can. To me it's just a 'fascination' with the subject.

tuffD1

Reaction score
I don't believe in the supernatural but my family does. I think it also has to do with the way your brought up and religion. Imo- you will see, what you want to believe to see. Confusing... I know. But, for example, I have yet to see(I'm 31) all these similar supernatural images that my parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles have seen. And they will all confirm with eachother that they did indeed see strange things. But it was/is fun to hear about during family gatherings.

Sent from my Droid¹

OP
R
Reaction score
My dad is 49, and he has never seen any ghosts either. He's never attempted to use a ouija board or contact spirits though. People that have, including friends of mine, swear that ghosts are real and bad things have happened though. Its confusing what to believe.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
In order to believe you have to experience it in my opinion. I have had numerous accounts with the unknown in the house I currently live in. Hearing voices, getting pushed while I'm trying to sleep, even having the covers tugged on right by my shoulder. I believe in the paranormal because of these experiences and also because there is just so much evidence to support it. Had another time where I saw a demon but I really don't like talking about. Had a hard time sleeping for months and months after that.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea maybe this halloween we should start a "Post your ghost pictures here" lol, as for some of these so-called para-psychologist, or ghost hunters who see orbs (Little balls foating around the screen) ghosts, I'm like oh come on... its a moth for gods sake, or a piece of dust.. or they record something and its all silent and you hear a slight muffled sound like, chhsh, and they interpret, like "I an clearly, The train, shot" or just other ridiculous stuff. But a lot of it isinteresting too.

Last edited:

TishaMartinez

Reaction score
I believe in ghosts but I don't really want to meet them face to face that's what I know for sure:)

Natey2

Reaction score
I've seen many things in my life that science or logic can't explain. Avoid the supernatural, like, avoid the mafia and the drug cartels: the odds are stacked against you coming out ahead.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I believe in ghosts but I don't really want to meet them face to face that's what I know for sure:)

Than don't buy the book of the Necronomican. (Satans Bible) I don't have it. You're not supposed to read it out loud. Contains spells, etc. When I was like 14 I told my friend about it who bought it, and was gonna cast a spell on an apple that, according to the book, whoever ate the apple would fall madly in love with them. I was like dude, your gonna cast that spell, forget about the apple and leave it sitting around and end up having your mom or sister eating it...

OP
R
Reaction score
Lol, of course the wrong person would eat the apple. I'm tempted to read the book, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and take what I've learned throughout my whole life with that stuff and not attempt it. I know in countless tv shows, movies, tales, the character that tries to take advantage of that stuff usually pays a pretty high price for it, and the results are never what they want.

gthotie5

Reaction score
Lol nope.
No Such things as ghost, demons, or god sorry.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums