Getting sick of this...all my problems right here.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I've had the droid for awhile now and I love it to death. But these problems are just too much for me. Recently I cannot change my wallpapers because it gets stuck at the "Please wait" screen when the crop is supposed to pop up. When I get done with calls I cannot make calls and hear audio. There was a rumored update that was supposed to happen in Januaray...I never got it. (maybe someone to do with having that superuser capability). What am I supposed to do? Seriously, I'm fed up. I love these phone so much. I can connect to the internet (extremely slow internet even with WiFi might I add), listen to music, use navigation, and much more. But these little problems are getting to me.

I am sorry for not using the search function right away, I would just like straight answers from someone. How can I fix these?

>Cannot place calls after using the device as a MP3 player.

>Cannot change wallpapers, gets stuck on the "please wait" screen.

>When already in a text message...clicking on the home button then pressing the messaging button again. Cannot make a new message without first backing out of the current message to the home screen then pressing the messaging button once again.

>The hardware is just horrible with the jack, the jack has been loose on all 3 of the droids I have had thus far. What the hell? Are they planning on fixing it?

>I would love to know, if at all possible, how to turn off he vibrate function when unlocking the phone. It's super annoying.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Gohan as I understand it you are rooted correct?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well you can turn off haptic feedback in the sound and display settings.....and no one's gotten the 2.1 update you referred to that was supposed to be released in January..And what did you mean by saying something about someone having the superuser capability? And I'm not sure about your other problems...bad app? Low on storage? Did you drop it? Maybe you should just root and overclock it....I get great performance like this, almost as smooth and fluid as the iPhone, no joke

Reaction score
My man if your rooted Maybe its time to uninstall.. Yu sound like you have straight up bad luck with them i havent had any of those problems on my droid...Like we say at my house. Somhm a gwan, dem type a ting need fi fix. if it mean fi you to unroot your ting den yu mus dweet. seen?

shademar

Reaction score
If you are having trouble hearing sound out of the earpieces after AUX port removal, check out: AllDroid - View topic - [RELEASE] fix audio after disconnecting headphones/AUX cable from trtg at alldroid.
It's an app to reroute audio back to the earpiece. Not having the issue on my current droid, but perhaps useful for anyone who is.

Not sure about the lockscreen? This is also custom from rom to rom so I imagine it could be done pretty easily...

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
What did you do after getting superuser permissions? Did you uninstall ant stock apps? Install a new rom? Tere are many things you could have done with su that can screw up the phone. I agree with MM1. Go back to stock 2.0.1 and see if that fixes your problems.