Gettin real frustrated....

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcawley

Reaction score
:icon_evil: Now, in the "favorites" widget, when i press any one of them, the wrong contact comes up! Facebook pics are NOT syncing, my backup assistant icon is GONE, and now im so frustrated. Why couldn't the droid x have a front facing camera? That was the perfect phone!!! UGH!!! helpppppppppppppppppp!!!!

OP
S

slcawley

Reaction score
saw another post, several people are having that problem. i dont know if a battery pull will help! something told me to wait before i got this phone...grrr...lol! and i love it except for a couple of little things that the Droid X had that this one just doesn't seem to have!! :blink:

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
if you dont try a battery pull you wont know if it helps or not.
it only takes 2 mins tops and it just might sort out these minor issues you're describing.

djembeman

Reaction score
Confused...

How does a battery pull fix issues with the phone if it's problem is with apps or phone functionallity??? I thought battery pulls were for boot loops and lockups/freezes, unresponsiveness. Would a reboot not fix some issues? Or do you shutdown, pull the battery, put the battery back in and reboot? A data factory reset shouldn't help at this point should it? I don't know, maybe it could this early in the game? I wonder if it's okay that I couldn't wait for this phone and got an LG Revolution.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The reason they suggest battery pulls is because your device never really "turns off." There is always a residual charge in the phone. That's why you remove the battery and hit the power button to release the residual charge, this completely turns the phone off and can be beneficial in resolving a multitude of problems.

Reaction score
I have seen a few mention problems but I can honestly say that I have not had a single glitch out issue with my Bionic yet. Works perfect and I love it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
The reason they suggest battery pulls is because your device never really "turns off." There is always a residual charge in the phone. That's why you remove the battery and hit the power button to release the residual charge, this completely turns the phone off and can be beneficial in resolving a multitude of problems.

Exactly. Thank you :)

J

JriderG

He shouldn't have to though. What an awesome response...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Shouldn't have to? Because we are to expect electronics and machinery to never ever have a glitch and be 100% perfect all the time? That is just not being realistic. Glitches will happen, getting upset and complaining solves nothing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

J

JriderG

I'm not complaining or upset. I'm just saying I like a stable system, don't you? I love android, but I don't see iPhone users having nearly as many of these kinds of issues.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I'm not complaining or upset. I'm just saying I like a stable system, don't you? I love android, but I don't see iPhone users having nearly as many of these kinds of issues.

really?
I seem to remember all kinds of glitches on launch day for iPhone4.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Let's try and be a little civil guys, not everyone knows everything about everything. Name calling isn't going to solve anything.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ha... the iPhone didn't even gave SMS on original release....
Go find an iPhone forum I bet its full of bugs...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

Status
Not open for further replies.