Get your milk ready.......(UD 3.0.0 w/Gingerbread)

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Anyone know what kernel is in this rom. I'm unable to dl from my phone for some reason.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Is a working download on the way tonight or should I just cut my losses and wait til morning?

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

illmatic636

Reaction score
Is a working download on the way tonight or should I just cut my losses and wait til morning?

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Cut your losses?? lmao, we are a bunch of feigns over here. I would expect that the release will be done and official by 1200 am or shortly after. Eastern Standard time. But that is just a guess.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tick tock tick tock....... I might as well go ahead & do my backups....... I want to see it so bad!

D1motoBRICE

Reaction score
Beginning to wonder if it will even post here. I keep flippin through other forums to see if I'm missing out.

bdub33

Reaction score
Will I have to use a gingerbread specific kernel? And if so does slayher have any out yet?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

minger

Reaction score
bdub, slayher's 1200 works beautifully on gingerbread in interactive. Just sayin :)

bdub33

Reaction score
OK cool thanks. So I downloaded UD gingerbread but I'm hesitant to flash because of the bug. Does anyone know what the bug was? And is it worth it to flash or just wait till the bug is fixed?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dbuglio

Reaction score
I downloaded it as well, was hanging in IRC when the release and link was announced. I did not install it and when I finally had my phone all backed up the way I wanted it, the people that flashed immediately stared all singing the boot loop song, and then BD immediately pulled it from his site.

I would wait till we have a confirmed booting ROM. I have yet to see anyone confirm that the build that was released has booted and functioned the way it was meant to.