Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So much dirty flashing going on in here. I am going to call the authorities! :p

[video=youtube;CJi6bdGQA_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJi6bdGQA_Q[/video]

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problems flashing back to an ICS ROM. I flashed back to aokp b39 and everything seems to be working fine, from facebook to wifi tether. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be flashing back to JD's jelly bean the long way, forgot to make a backup of v2.1 that I was going to dirty flash over :eek:

Thanks for the confirmation.

Reaction score
I noticed that on v2.1 and v.30 of JD's that when I go to DL TI Backup from the Play Store my phone gets hot and turns off without warning. It is fine after I boot it up again but interesting it happens on both versions anyone else notice this?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I noticed that on v2.1 and v.30 of JD's that when I go to DL TI Backup from the Play Store my phone gets hot and turns off without warning. It is fine after I boot it up again but interesting it happens on both versions anyone else notice this?

my phone got warm when it was re-downloading and installing all my apps, but it did not shut down.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
After flashing JB v3, I decided to flash back to ICS rom again. Both ROMs work fine, so switch as many times as you want. Though why you'd go back to an ICS ROM now is beyond me :D

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Nostalgia?! ;)
Maybe.

I do miss a couple things about my aokp ROM, but I'm not going back, least I don't plan on it. Looking forward to other devs putting their JB ROMs out soon.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
we will see aokp for jb soon. :biggrin:

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Btw, I think the best kernel at this point is, believe it or not, the stock one lol or the Linaro version of the stock one...custom kernels just haven't had time to catch up yet...
Can't wait to see some custom roms with this though...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
metalspring said:
Btw, I think the best kernel at this point is, believe it or not, the stock one lol or the Linaro version of the stock one...custom kernels just haven't had time to catch up yet...

Completely agree. Battery life is impressive as well. With as much as I used it since installing JB, ICS would've drained much more. Very happy with JB

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
V4 should be dropping soon. Hopefully some more quirks get worked out in this build.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score

Correction, Franco 207 is absolute butter, period