Get even more of that CyanogenMod goodness!

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to invite talented individuals to join helping me give people even more of that CyanogenMod goodness. If you want to make a theme, a boot animation, a live wallpaper, or whatever you can think of post it here and I will possibly put it on rom manager or in the rom.

The Bowers might join with me on making themes and bringing a greater rom as well.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
a boot animation
Any specific details you'd like to be used? name of ROM..version...specific colors? etc.
I can throw something together in about a day or two.

tonyr0802

Reaction score
This is sort of off topic, but thought I'd ask. I've fooled with making my own lwp but failed, then decided to give up b/c it was going to be stretched over all of my screens rather than just one. What I would like is a lwp that is the size of my display and stays the same is I scroll through each screen. Makes sense? Is there a tutorial anywhere, I've searched but not found anything like this.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
a boot animation
Any specific details you'd like to be used? name of ROM..version...specific colors? etc.
I can throw something together in about a day or two.

That would be awesome! umm... hmmm. specifics.... uhhhh.... hmmm... dot dot dot..... ummm...

...hmmm... still thinking.....

Maybe an awesome red boot animation to go with the red theme that has touches of cyanagonmod...

I don't know... anyone else want to join in on what they would like for an awesome boot animation?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is sort of off topic, but thought I'd ask. I've fooled with making my own lwp but failed, then decided to give up b/c it was going to be stretched over all of my screens rather than just one. What I would like is a lwp that is the size of my display and stays the same is I scroll through each screen. Makes sense? Is there a tutorial anywhere, I've searched but not found anything like this.

What do you want to stretch over all the screen?

tonyr0802

Reaction score

What do you want to stretch over all the screen?

For instance, I would like the image below to be my lwp at the proper resolution so that I see this entire image on my display. And then when I swipe left/right to another page I want this image to be displayed just the same (meaning images appears to stay put but icons move across it as I swipe).

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/Sports_iPhone_wallpaper/Indianapolis_Colts_iPhone.thumb.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/Sports_iPhone_wallpaper%3Fpage%3D4&h=150&w=100&sz=4&tbnid=GnSLcXrFWRCz0M:&tbnh=96&tbnw=64&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcolts%2Biphone%2Bimage&usg=__f-FH5xWhTTkUxMGZQGPG6ZefiYY=&ei=F5HZS5_-FYPU9ATAvZ1F&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image&ved=0CBEQ9QEwBA

ETA: I apparently suck at adding an image to a post, but it's the Colts image that I'm referring to on this page.

imgres

patryn150

Reaction score
Can I just make a request? I'd like to see a Star Wars themed version with custom LWPs that are the emblems, x-wing/tie space battles or lightsaber battles. Launcher tray icon = appropriate themed emblem. Still wallpapers of concept art, etc...

Can you make that happen jrummy? :)

Monshroud

Reaction score
Can I just make a request? I'd like to see a Star Wars themed version with custom LWPs that are the emblems, x-wing/tie space battles or lightsaber battles. Launcher tray icon = appropriate themed emblem. Still wallpapers of concept art, etc...

Can you make that happen jrummy? :)

I 2nd this! I would probably root my phone for a sexy Star Wars boot and theme / LWP.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Star Wars.. wow... I wouldn't use it but if someone wants to make it go ahead. :)

BIGWORM

Reaction score
Android pissing on an iPhone/Apple logo.

Just an idea.

gszeman

Reaction score
I know this is for the Incredible...but I think it would be sweet to have a similar boot screen like the first 26 seconds of this commercial: [video=youtube;S-Gesai5WlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Gesai5WlE&feature=player_embedded"]HTC Incredible commercial[/video]

Not even sure something like that would be possible...but it'd be sweet! Obviously without the voice over...

SlateJones

Reaction score
I know this is for the Incredible...but I think it would be sweet to have a similar boot screen like the first 26 seconds of this commercial: HTC Incredible commercial

Not even sure something like that would be possible...but it'd be sweet! Obviously without the voice over...

Oooh please, If someone knows how to make it, please do. Of course cut the end off where it pops up incredible.