CyanogenMod

ronlsjr

Reaction score
I'm running CynogenMod nightlys on my droidx and they run stable and the number of users using nightly releases is growing. It has some minor issues. The live wallpaper don't work n I hear some people say the camera not perfect yet n the torch lite not working. The torch lite I think just turns you phone into a flashlite and if you want live wallpaper than download live wallpaper from market place should work. I believe the CyanogenMod is turning out to be one of the most popular rom used. It is 0% blur for blur haters, I know there is alot of blur haters out there. Blur dont bother me anyways I just like the rom because it really a nice rom despite some minor issues. All the people who been asking n wanting the latest gingerbread 2.3.4 rom go download CyanogenaMod7. Search the forums for the CM7 RC before starting to use knightlys unless your comfortable with nightlys. Even with nightlys you still have to download n inatall gapps Google Apps from the rommanager.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
R

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Why you said what????

OP
R

ronlsjr

Reaction score
I was just talking about the rom if anybody was interested in knowing about it so they can try it. I know most people want the latest gingerbread 2.3.4.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Torch is just one of many apps that turn on the LED as a flashlight. Download TeslaLED from the market. It works on CM7 just fine. Plus you can add a widget to the main screen to turn it on/off.