GB + google music -- not syncing

hazierneglect

Reaction score
Hey,
So I finally received my much anticipated google music invite (yay!). Anyways, I've uploaded about half my library thus far, but when i go into the app, it only shows the music that's on the phone (Yes, it is said up with the appropriate account). I was reading somewhere that the phone needed 2.2 and something about openGL. does the X have that? Will being on GB not allow it to work? Anybody else having problems with this?
Thanks

yurdle

Reaction score
Did you set the phone up to use the google account under the settings in the music app?

I had a problem where i had to settings option in the app but a data wipe (on only that app) fixed that and I was able to get mine working :)

OP
H

hazierneglect

Reaction score
Welp, Im stumped!
I did set it up to using the correct account. No luck. I then tried to uninstall it through the market, but that didnt work, so i uninstalled it through the system settings menu. After re-installing I tried it again -- no change. I tried force stopping and clearing data as well. I also went into 'accounts' from system settings and tried to sync the music that way.Maybe it will fix itself when my computer uploads all the music? Am i missing something big?

OP
H

hazierneglect

Reaction score
ok.. kind of synced.. but

So hooray!
Said situation kind of worked itself out. BUT now i have another one. I finally see all my songs, and can play the ones that were already on my phone before installing the app, but when i try to stream a song, it immediately force closes. Anybody else experience this?
Thanks again!