So putting music on google play...

GlennMusic

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions.
I'm really at a loss. I've tried all these things. The pins are there, I click on them and nothing happens to show they are selected.
I even clicked an album or two and clicked the checkmark even though the pins wouldn't highlight - nothing.

I can transfer via computer, but I wanted to confirm that if I purchased something from Google Play, it would update my phone as well.
My opinion on this one - google has a ways to go before its as seamless as iTunes - and I love Android over iOS.

SallyC

Reaction score
Yeah, I can understand your frustration. Here's a link to Contacting Google about Music. It will walk you though a few questions. I've not had to use it, but I've contacted them about other things and I hope they can help you work though the issue.

Sorry I couldn't figure it out.

tel2405

Reaction score
Another possible fix...

If you find that certain songs are missing from albums, just go to that album in google play desktop, select all the tracks and right click... then select 'edit track info'.

A box will appear with the information for you to edit, but you don't have to do a thing, just click on save and the tracks will then sync to your android device!

Strange, but it works for me ;^\