garlic bread...or cheese sticks

• Garlic bread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheese sticks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toast

Reaction score
me and my girlfriend are having this debate as to which is better...garlic bread...or cheese sticks...we need help on finding out. lol

EDIT-Im sorry I actually ment to say Cheese Sticks as in breaded sticks of cheese lol so both pertain to bread!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Both either separately or combined. I.E. by some Garlic foccacia bread and melt cheese on it.

EXCESS IS GOOD!!!!!!

OyVOid

Reaction score
They are equally good.
Why bother having to choose one? Is she not good at sharing?

Life is short. Get both. Enjoy dinner. Move on to other things.

OP
T

Toast

Reaction score
They are equally good.

this isnt supposed to be a hostile argument and that comment "move onto other things" tends to make it that way...soooo i guess in return i should say something like if you dont like the debate please move on to other things. : )

as for everyone else keep on voting! this is a friendly debate were having and shes still not convinced. I know both are great but we both prefer one lol Even if you like both try to choose one and vote accordingly! : ) after we get a lot of votes ill tell u guys which one i like and she likes but for now its secret so that theres nothing to alter the thought process lol Thanks! :icon_ banana:

OyVOid

Reaction score
They are equally good.

this isnt supposed to be a hostile argument and that comment "move onto other things" tends to make it that way...soooo i guess in return i should say something like if you dont like the debate please move on to other things. : )

as for everyone else keep on voting! this is a friendly debate were having and shes still not convinced. I know both are great but we both prefer one lol Even if you like both try to choose one and vote accordingly! : ) after we get a lot of votes ill tell u guys which one i like and she likes but for now its secret so that theres nothing to alter the thought process lol Thanks! :icon_ banana:

Wow, you are fire-y. I guess I should have added "good" to "Move on to other things." Don't take it personally. I could care less what you two eat or don't eat. It was just my 2 cents. If you truly want an objective opinion. Remember there's an app for that. It's called Android's Decide.
Since we are on a Droid Forum, let Droid decide for you. :)

Slighter

Reaction score
Sorry completely missed the poll part - Cheese Sticks - (now the question becomes marinara or creamy garlic, for dipping of course).:D

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Than you've forgot the most important part... THE WINE (well, any alcohol)... keep it flowing and then neither of you will really care one way or another and you'll move on to the best part DESSERT:icon_wink::icon_ devil:

Essex

Reaction score
how the hell is garlic bread winning the poll?!

THIS IS LUNACY