Gamer Platform of Choice

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another one...plain and simple, Gaming Platform of choice and maybe even a few games you play online

pyro6128

Reaction score
PS3, then the Wii. The PS3 is just the superior piece of hardware all around, without question. It actually serves as a great media hub for any room, not to mention the games look great. I put the Wii above the 360 because the wii is just damn fun to play, even though the graphics arent great, its always a fun time. Although now with the new PS3 move, I guess we'll see what happens with wii. X boxes seem to always have hardware issues. They're not as powerful, dont have as many features, and the interface is a bit clunky. So is the controller. I feel like unless there is a game that is exclusively for xbox that you love ( like halo, which im not crazy about), there is no reason to pick a 360 over a ps3.

In terms of online for ps3 that I play, Modern Warfare 2 is really the only one, although I'm open to others. I played Uncharted 2 online for a loooong time though, until my brother borrowed it. If anyone who owns a PS3 has not played Uncharted 2, youre doing yourself a disservice. Its one of the best games for the system, both visually and game-play wise.

Joker

Reaction score
PS3-could only afford one system, figured it was the best bang for the buck. Have not been disappointed of my purchase. Currently playing MW2-but not the best FPS player out there. Looking forward to GT5.

As pyro said above, if you have a PS3 you have to at least get/play Uncharted 2. There happens to be a game of the year version about to come out as well. Happy gaming all.

69copo

Reaction score
The Xbox360 is by far and away the best system out. I have all 3 of the systems (I'm a little spoiled), and the 360 is the platform of choice. The Playstation network is unstable. The Xbox Live while you do have to pay is well worth the $50 a year. The Wii is a fun system but it's collecting dust. The novelty quickly wore off of that one. In all honesty I only use the PS3 for Bluray. When It comes to gaming IMHO the 360 rules and with all the streaming content (Netflix, Twitter, Last FM, Facebook and Zune including windows streaming media), and exclusive titles like HALO and such, makes the 360 the center piece in my entertainment room.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
360 hands down. Xbox Live is awesome. I've played video games forever (put quarters in the original pong) and Microsoft has it all together gamewise. Sony makes a decent Blu-Ray player, though.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Games I play are listed below....

MrSinister1

Reaction score
You've definitely hit right at home with me on this one although I'm not gonna vote because I own all three +psp+nin.DSi and I love all of them. I'm just an all round gamer, I probably play my 360 more but I play pretty often on my PS3 and watch a lot of Blu Rays, I don't play the Wii as often unless my girlfriend wants to play smash bros. or mario galaxy especially since we just bought the playstation move we play the wii much less. I think the 360 has a more robust and feature rich UI and online system while the PS3 has some of the most amazing visuals I've ever seen and I tend to agree with pyro that the PS3 is a superior piece of hardware IMO, the 360 def. has the better software including UI and I'm looking forward to see what happens with the Kinect and how I'll be able to use it in my everyday gaming activities and as far as the wii is concerned I feel like it has certain experiences that you just can't get anywhere else such as mario galaxy, smash bros. the upcoming zelda game and I'm sooo buying the 3DS which looks amazing. Some games I'm playing right now are Mafia 2, mass effect 2, alan wake, transformers, halo reach, borderlands(still), red dead redemption, demon souls, white knight chronicles, FF XIII, mod nation racers, blur, battlefield bad company 2 and many others. My gamertag is xMrSinister1x on 360 and my PSN ID is KnoxvegasAllstar if anybody wants to add me I love playin co-op games and some online games if its with people I know but def. shoot me a friend request videogames and android are my major vices:heart:. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

everstar80

Reaction score
While in college I played with the PS2 whenever I got the chance. And I am completely addicted to rpgs, especially final fantasy. I would become lost in my dorm room for days with the curtains pulled only getting up to go to class and race back home. That had to slow down when I started grad school though. So I got a psp then and would play and still do when I get the chance. About a year ago I got the updated psp that wasn't as bulky.

kepley

Reaction score
Xbox 360. The PS3 was too much $$$, especially when I'm spending what I have on smartphones and (soon to be) ridiculous data plans. :)

Gremlin

Reaction score
For me as with JasonPPP, I am with PC gaming.. that is where everything started.. I play BC2, TF2, COD MW..

Owned an old version of XBOX and sold it.. they are increasing the price of live for what?? New xbox (nephew owns it) that got released recently, gets so hot that you can fry an egg..

Have a PS3 and still play games (sports games) on it.. It is free.. Why do people complain if it is free? Yes the network may suck but it is free. DO not have to pay $60 a year for it..

For me PC will be the only gaming system I play on....

ivan_411

Reaction score
PS3 all the way. Me and older bro payed $666.48 on January 5th of 2007. Best investment we've made. Sadly, I had to get it replaced about a year ago. Still amazed it lasted through 28 hours of non-stop gaming during the hot summer. I stopped having to share it when my bro bought the 120gb slim a week before it was officially out. I was the envy of my friends. A ps3 is something that should be in everyones homes. Greatest gaming hardware ever. Blu-rays are amazing on 1080p. Game graphics are insane. A great example of that would be God Of War III. A ps3 is just pure awesomeness.