Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer with Michael Fassbender (World Premier)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Video is blocked.

c6f2cd3e5e1fd62aeaba6019b0559f13.jpg

What video was that?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Your godsmack video.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Weird, it plays fine from both Tapatalk and the df site.

15d19bfa14e99076c6a935a6665842b3.jpg

Maybe because I was the one who posted it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
And I'm guessing y'all are not getting any errors for the NB playback?

Maybe Tapatalk likes NB

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
And I'm guessing y'all are not getting any errors for the NB playback?

Maybe Tapatalk likes NB

Haha! No trouble playing the NB video, though I didn't listen to the song very long.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha! No trouble playing the NB video, though I didn't listen to the song very long.

Eh no need, if you heard one you heard them all.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
NB plays without issue. Your godsmack doesn't play in Tapatalk.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
On another note, I do want to find out who that Assassin chick in green is. I hope she's a nice complement to Fassbender's character like Evie is to Jacob in Syndicate. I really hope she's not a a throwaway character either.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
On another note, I do want to find out who that Assassin chick in green is. I hope she's a nice complement to Fassbender's character like Evie is to Jacob in Syndicate. I really hope she's not a a throwaway character either.
Ah crap. You just reminded me that I still haven't finished Syndicate. Gotta add that back to my list of games to work on when I have some free time again...

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I the only fan of Assassin's Creed who has not played one game? I mean, I've seen the trailers for the games, and have always thought them to be very interesting and engaging, but I have never had the time to play any.

Sorry, but #ionlyhavetimeforhalo :(

Looking for this movie to come out though, I will be one of the first to watch it. I hope the story line plays nicely with the various games over the years. Maybe one day I'll get to experience it.

Based on the trailer, which of the Assassin titles does this align the most with? I'd like to see if I can play it before the movie comes out to get a better understanding of the AC universe.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Am I the only fan of Assassin's Creed who has not played one game? I mean, I've seen the trailers for the games, and have always thought them to be very interesting and engaging, but I have never had the time to play any.

Sorry, but #ionlyhavetimeforhalo :(

Looking for this movie to come out though, I will be one of the first to watch it. I hope the story line plays nicely with the various games over the years. Maybe one day I'll get to experience it.

Based on the trailer, which of the Assassin titles does this align the most with? I'd like to see if I can play it before the movie comes out to get a better understanding of the AC universe.
From what I gather, it doesn't really align with any particular game. The basic concept is the same, modern day guy falls in with some people who hook him up to this machine to access his DNA memories. He relives the events of his ancestor's life while they use the information gathered to try and find something (this very last part isn't explicitly mentioned in the trailer, but it's the basic premise of all of the games, so I'm assuming they're after a Piece of Eden, a whole Knights Templar vs. Assassins thing).

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
From what I gather, it doesn't really align with any particular game. The basic concept is the same, modern day guy falls in with some people who hook him up to this machine to access his DNA memories. He relives the events of his ancestor's life while they use the information gathered to try and find something (this very last part isn't explicitly mentioned in the trailer, but it's the basic premise of all of the games, so I'm assuming they're after a Piece of Eden, a whole Knights Templar vs. Assassins thing).

um... he's kidnapped from prison by abstergo and forced into the animus to find something for them... but manages to learn more than they anticipated and escapes.... watch the trailer, it's all there.

oh an fixed music

here's another one that adds the leap of faith sound at the end

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I don't understand this video game. Where can I just get a gun and shoot someone?