1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Game Gripper Gamepad for Droid!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Big Lou, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Lou

Big Lou New Member

One benefit of the Droid is having a physical keyboard. And with that comes a Dpad which is great for games... the only problem is the Dpad is on the right hand side.

That's where the Game Gripper comes in. It is a soft plastic attachment that clips onto the keyboard and provides a left-hand Dpad and 8 face buttons. The buttons on the Game Gripper simply press the keyboard button below, so you'll still have to setup the proper keys in emulators... but it seems to work very well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out the website for a demo video. It's only $15... I'm ordering one now! (I'll make a review when I get it.)

Home (game-gripper)
  2. gonnadie4thegov

gonnadie4thegov New Member

3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Big Lou as posted above this is already a thread. And it is more of an accessory than a actual game.

:closed_2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
android clip on gamepad droid 1
droid dna gamepad
droid x joystick

gamepad for droid

joystick for droid dna