Gallery Not Loading Pictures

jacrx17

Reaction score
Hello Guys, Sorry if I Posted This In Wrong thread.
Im having Issues With My Gallery When I Open it, It Just Says No Files Or Folders I Connected The Phone To My c And Mounted The SD Card And All My Pictures Are In The Sd card/DCIM Folder, I Can View Them Using Root Explorer But Not The Gallery. This Just Recently Happened When i Flashed Bugless GPA 16. So I Restored To Bugless 0.6.2.1 and then UD 3.3.1 and still the same issue. I used Root Explorer to view permissions for the folder and on the owner line all the boxes are unchecked and im unable to change any of them.

After Hours Of Messing With It I Removed The Sdcard and inserted a different one and the phone reads the pictures on that one but not the one that came with the phone

zachdroid

Reaction score
Do you have a development app? If so try running the media search function, this might help.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
jacrx17

jacrx17

Reaction score
I Tried Using Media scanner on Dev Tools but still the same thing

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
jacrx17

jacrx17

Reaction score
I Still Have not been able to fix it, I Formatted Card and re loaded the info from a backup i made, nothing. I made new folder and deleted old and added the media to it, still nothing, anyone ever had this issue before?

Dwyndal

Reaction score
I Still Have not been able to fix it, I Formatted Card and re loaded the info from a backup i made, nothing. I made new folder and deleted old and added the media to it, still nothing, anyone ever had this issue before?
'

I have run into this on both Froyo and Gingerbread - what i do is back up everything on the card i want to keep, do not back up the android files or anyting the system needs. Just back up text, pictures, music whatever you need that android won't install itself.

Then erase everything - go into NANDROID and format SD there do not format it elsewhere let the phone do it, then reboot and all should be ok. I have heard and found that this method helps and i learned it from rooting my nook.

If not i'll keep looking into it, PS what ROM are you using and what have you done lately to change things?

~D

OP
jacrx17

jacrx17

Reaction score
I'm gonna try that, thank you, ill let u know if that works when I get home and before I had that issue I was on ud 3.3.1 it was when I flashed Bugless GPA 16 when I started having that issue

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Dwyndal

Reaction score
that should fix it, i had that going from CM7 to froyo-bugless.

Best of luck

OP
jacrx17

jacrx17

Reaction score
I Did What U Said And SO Far Its Working My Pictures Are Showing Up On The Stock Gallery, I Havent Checked my Music But It Looks Like it fixed, Thanks A Lot For Your Time and Helping Me, Im Very Happy Now That My Droid Is Healthy