Camera to Gallery

skholbrook

Reaction score
Ok, so I've searched through many threads and just am not getting something.

I realize that all pictures taken are stored on the DCIM folder, but where is the DCIM folder, as well as the SD card folder? Please let me know in BASIC terms as much as possible. I downloaded ASTRO and can use it to access my pictures, but want all of them in my gallery as well.

The root of the problem is that I took several pictures with my phone, and only some of them show up in Gallery under the Camera folder after touching my Camera icon. But when I go into my camera like I'm taking a new pic, they all show up. So, where is the DCIM & SD folder locatons, and how do I save/transfer/whatever pictures taken with my phone to my Gallery?

Probably an easy fix, this phone is just way complicated for me never having had a Smart phone.
Thank you for your help.

zero7404

Reaction score
u need to get an app called astro file manager ... its awesome

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The DCIM folder is on the SD card. In that folder is Camera and the pictures are there.

rbi222

Reaction score
With the new system update, the gallery looks totally different. All my pictures had been on my SD card, but now only 2 showed on it. After tallking to Verizon tech support and going to a Verizon store, with the new program, all photos are automatically stored on the SD card, even if it doesn't appear that way. If you take the SD card out fo the camera and open it on a computer, all the photos are definitely there. They're also on the phone, just not identified as being on the SD card. A little strange, but at least the pictures are automatically stored and you don't have to keep moving them.

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score