1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gallery/Camera issues..

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by jenniferholt323, Dec 16, 2011.

1. jenniferholt323

jenniferholt323 New Member

1) Gallery "My Library" won't open.
    2) Open camera application..and top right corner where it shows the last picture u take the box is just transparent gray.
    3) When I take a picture the picture shows up in the square..I click on the square to bring the picture back up..and it says "There is no media to display"

Droid 3
    2GB SD Card..more than enough space to save pics..even removed some pics just to make sure
  2. Shimmy549

Shimmy549 New Member

Something similar happened to me a few times. My camera would take pictures that would show up in that little box in the corner, then disappear when I tapped the box. My Library wouldn't open, either. All I did was pull my battery.

It happened maybe three times. I never did figure out why, but the battery pull would solve it temporarily. It hasn't happened in about a month. Go figure.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
android 3 camera problems no media to display
android camera roll no media

android there is no media to display

droid 3 there is no media to display
droid bionic when you take picture it doesnt save no media t
droid camera no media to display

droid camera wont show pictures

droid motorola gallery problems
droid there is no media to display
droid x2 camera problems