Camera/Gallery not showing pictures

Neely Anderson

Reaction score
When I take a picture my phone saves the image and displays it in the corner of the screen, however when I click on the newly created thumbnail the 'Camera Roll' comes up but the pictures don't show up...only icons in their place. Come to find out I've only taken 5 pictures that saved. I can click on each icon to bring up the actual picture, but only the first 5 pictures I ever took are in there...subsequent pictures aren't saving. I can't delete the pics either, that option is grayed out.

Also, when I go to my gallery icons show up, no pictures. If I click on 'All photos' (for example) icons come up instead of the pictures.

I've already done the system update.

Any ideas?

Android Version 2.2.1

Megsy222

Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem. None of the photos on my sdcard show up when I go to the gallery. And when I take a picture with the camera, I can see it in the corner but when I touch it, it just takes me to my Picasa gallery.

Any suggestions? I am using Droid 1.

dettofatto

Reaction score
You can use "rescan media" (you can find on market), for force your android to rescan the folders.
Also i can suggest quick pic, it is a very fast photo browser with a lot of tips...

Megsy222

Reaction score
Thanks! I downloaded Quick Pic and now all my photos are showing up.