Galaxy SIII

GoBears

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm going to get it but not right off the bat. I'll wait and see how the root/rom scene comes along. I'm enjoying my Nex too much to really care. I couldn't care less how many cores it has as long as it performs and has decent battery life. My Nex on liquid/imo180 is getting great battery life finally so I'm pretty content with the GN but I always like to have a new phone every 6mo or so.

OP
xDMONEYx

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I'm sure I'm going to get it but not right off the bat. I'll wait and see how the root/rom scene comes along. I'm enjoying my Nex too much to really care. I couldn't care less how many cores it has as long as it performs and has decent battery life. My Nex on liquid/imo180 is getting great battery life finally so I'm pretty content with the GN but I always like to have a new phone every 6mo or so.

See that's my issue, I also like to have a fresh phone after about 6 months to a year. It's an awful habit, I guess you could call it a habit. Ha ha. My friends and family think I'm nuts because I always want a new phone so soon after getting a...new phone. :p